Monday, April 20, 2009

NINE

H&M..I love you, you are the reason of my recent credit crisis, I love you
and now...
YOU HAVE THE GREATEST NEW LINE HITTING STORES MAY 1 WHHHHY :(
Matthew Williamson for H&M; he's KILLING IT.
The 80's style that has been raping and pillaging the fashion scene is still a dominant figure.
I ALMOST thought the lifespan of waist-belts was through, alllmost. Love the silhouette of this dress, it's so dreamy..uggh I feel like a pre teen pining for the Jonas Brothers.
I am a huge fan of the slick style of a blazer paired with a tee and stove pipes. It's so menswear. It's especially glorious when you're a hottie, it's such an oxymoron. Anyway, I really enjoy that these pants have a center front pleat..makes me laugh.

Seriously, look at this fucking dress! It's soooo great, long overdue, too. H&M has been thoroughly disappointing lately. The only thing is the print on this dress is not summery at all...oh well, it's a mad short hooch dress I love it.
Ahhh the maxi dress, a roleover from last summer season. I, unfortunately, cannot indulge in this dress length because I look real reaaal stubby. I love how nice the mannequins butt looks in this dress. I would feel really comfortable with an online purchase; knowing confidently that my ass with be hugged all day by this SILK DRESS WITH NO STRETCH.

H&M, IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU STEPPED IT UP.
I almost started losing faith in you, allllmost.

hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment